A very heartfelt thank you goes out to Rosie of My Garden Haven for awarding me the Stylish blog award! I am sincerely honored and grateful. :o) The rules of the award state that I need to reveal seven facts about myself and pass the award onto fifteen other bloggers.
* I recently saw the movie The King's Speech and thought it was phenomenal.
* I eat chocolate every day.
* I rarely watch TV but love the American Idol auditions. It's like having front row seats at a freak show.
* I love thunderstorms.
* Potting soil, lavender, and warm chocolate chip cookies are some of my favorite smells.
* I believe in the power of prayer.
* I'd love to learn how to ballroom/swing dance.
Of the blogs I'd like to nominate, a very special shout out goes to Tina at In the Garden who was very kind and patient with me when I asked for help as a newbie blogger last spring. Have you been to Missy's Garden? Ros lives in Australia and has continued to blog despite a flood and cyclone. Now that's style!! If you've never visited the blogs below, stop by for a bit. They are intelligent, funny, warm, and beautiful.
Fabulously Stylish Blogs
In the Garden
Diane's Texas Garden
Go Away I'm Gardening
The Gardens at Melissa-Majora
The Galloping Gardener
Three Dogs in a Garden
Women and the Garden
Wow That's a Busy Garden