1. A week of rain to quench a thirsty garden
I didn't like the original hook I used for the copper birdhouse so I switched to a forged iron lantern hook and added some decorative grass the fill the empty space.
2. Tweaking a project until you get it just right
3. The "I'm going to stick this here because I don't know where else to put it" plant combos that work out perfectly
4. Linaria beginning to bloom
5. Not killing the lewisia over the winter
6. Discovering a nodding purple columbine I don't remember planting.
Metal sculpture handmade by Frivolous Tendencies.
7. Daily reminders to follow your heart