A while back Kevin of The Nitty Gritty Dirtman gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award. I am honored but am sending it right back his way. He has overcome incredible destruction from Hurricane Sandy with grace and style, making him not only a wonderful blogger but a beautiful person. However, I thought I'd go ahead and reveal the seven facts that are part of the award. This one's for you, Kevin!
1. I can be quite spontaneous. I assure you, I surprise myself sometimes.
2. I am a tactile, affectionate person. Although I grew up with four cats and two dogs, I prefer dogs because if you try to hug or snuggle a cat they will plot revenge.
Scout is blind, diabetic, and has thyroid disease but is an excellent cuddler.
3. When I've had a frustrating day, I turn to my cinematic alter ego, Bridget Jones. I absolutely relate to her tendency to say what she feels or to always say the wrong thing.
6. Fortunately for me, he loves me just as I am (my husband, not Colin Firth).
7. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love how uncommercial it is. My favorite way to celebrate is with a house full of friends and family. Plus, the leftover pumpkin cheesecake and sweet potato casserole are excellent for breakfast the next day. Happy Thanksgiving!!
'Stellar Pink' dogwood has vibrant fall foliage.